Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey continued to hold Bridget down as she whined beneath him. The feline also wiggled wanting to stimulate him and get him to fuck her like she had intended. He howled loudly getting everyone's attention that was within the house. "Stop it," he growled while bite Bridget's neck to stifle her actions. The feline stopped wiggling against him as went limp underneath him.

A moment later three naked felines came running down the stairs. Johnathon was mane matted and his cock glisten in the morning sunlight. The two felines on either side of him had matted fur between their legs one even had cum dripping out of her snatch. The leader of the pride looked at his mate then to Casey and Kat wondering what was going on.

Casey stood up letting Bridget go as he walked back over to his mate. He put an arm around Katt as he pulled her close. He cupped one of her breasts as he whined some needing sexual stimulation from being so close to the feline in heat. After a moment he stopped fondling her breast; but didn't let go of it. "Now then Bridget here had gravely offended us both. "She rubbed herself against my mate and pretty much fondled her. while suggesting we have a threesome, I wasn't expecting such a thing on my honeymoon with my mate," he growled while he let go of her breast letting his paw move down her body slowly to her bikini bottoms and rubbed between her legs gently. His cock continue to drip precum. Johnathon just nodded as he waited for Katt's opinion then he would ask his own mate what happened.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-06-2010, 02:50 AM