Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Oh yay!" Mai smiled, licking her mistress' cheek before bending down and attempting to take all of Mindy's cock in her mouth. She was able to, although with some difficulty at first. She soon happily sucked on the cock, her eyes closed as she enjoyed its sweet taste.

-----------

"I am your KING! OBEY ME!" Kiva ordered Z. "If not me, then obey your Queen!" he ordered, pointing at Kat. He then looked at the 'Queen' and ordered her, "Order your slave to look at Prince Leo."

-----------

"That's a good slut. Now yell it out. Order Z to look at you," Hunter ordered, grabbing Lucy's ass and helping him bounce up and down on his cock.

May, who was in the middle of a gangbang, also looked at Z. "Z! As your King, I order you to look at my son being fucked! Watch him acting like his true self!" the cum covered slut commanded. "And look at me, being the cock lover I am," she added, kissing a nearby cock before taking it into her mouth as her hand grabbed another dick and another man started to fuck his ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-04-2010, 01:00 PM