Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Let's give your ex a good show, okay Lucy?" Hunter moaned, placing his hand hands on Lucy's cheeks and kissing 'her' passionately. He kept one hand on his cheek as the other slapped his ass, silently wanting him to start bouncing on his cock.

---------

Kiva placed his hand on Z and smiled. "No...Don't hide. Embrace your new life. Embrace it like Lucy." He then looked at Kat and ordered her to play with herself, before looking back at Z. "Get down on all fours, facing the portal. I'll fuck you while you watch the man you loved being fucked," he smiled sadistically, slapping Z's ass. "Get going."

-------------

"Mmm...Does it involve your beautiful cock, Mistress?" Mai smiled, looking down at the hard shaft and having a hard time looking away. "As long as its your Mistress, I'll take it anywhere, anywhen," she smiled. "I'll do whatever you ask of me..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 08-04-2010, 12:42 PM