Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern Roof)

The wolf then jumped on top of the giant fan and kneel besides the maid, hoping Quarry's weight able to balance the fan. "I'm ready, Quarry."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"Oh, I apologize for my less knowledge. This is because I already getting used of chanting a spell inside my mind rather than chanting vocally." The male wolf stated and turn his eyes to the window, seeing the dark clouds and lightning once again conquering the sky.

In the meantime, Mika's mana slowly to drop in worriedly state, starting to breathe heavily. "Huuhh...I-I don't know how long I can heal you, Ariadne..."

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

"I guess I should leave her alone...There's no use of quarrel with her since the townspeople already dead..." Michiru thought to herself and turned around before facing to the upper floor of the castle. In a blink of an eye, Michiru teleported and appear besides Alexander on the audience chamber.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

The female wolf saw the dragoness healing her wounded friends and approach them before resting her dry paw above Mika's claws; a warm energy flows on their bodies and slowly gain Mika's mana and healing Ariadne's internal wounds until the cuts is properly sealed.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-02-2010, 03:21 PM