Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

The waitress didn't look surprised. "Of course. The queen. Not a day goes by that I don't hear something about her...mostly bad things," the waitress explained sadly. She clenched her fists. "If I actually cooked here, I'd poison the food of any soldier that stepped foot in here. If only her army would rebel, she'd be severely outnumbered, but she has some kind of hold over them. It's inexplicable."

"She probably promises them fame and wealth...and she probably grants them that stuff as well," Aussa proposed. "And maybe safety for their families. There's no telling what their stories are..."

The waitress slammed her fists onto the table. "Let's cut the shit, okay? You've been found out."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"So it was her," Alexander muttered, finally catching on. "The old lady was controlling them."

"She was controlling the dead townspeople's corpses?" Ariadne spoke up, clearly shocked.

"Not only that, but I have a feeling she killed them for that express purpose," Alexander replied. "I've heard of those who train themselves to control others using mana. They're called puppetmasters. A very rare class of fighter, they are extremely dangerous class to deal with. Because their power has nothing to do with the mind, sheer will cannot break their spells, and because mana can overcome muscle, sheer power cannot break it either. Nothing can break it. Except for Restocasians who can disable any magic...," his voice trailed off as he kept his eyes trained on the old lady through the window.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

The old lady chuckled again. "Well, they were supposed to be my puppets, but it seems as though you're spiriting them away from me," she told the female wolf with the same smile that had plastered her face from the beginning. "Yes. My puppets. And the rain, the travellers, the consul. All of it was a part of my plan. There is only one person fit to be consul of this city of mysteries, and that is me." She took a moment to let out a rather hearty laugh, tinted with a bit of craziness and malevolence. "Each time a traveller would come here and seek shelter, I'd control one of the townspeople to direct the traveller to my place where I told the sad story of this city. Feeling sympathetic, the traveller would come to the castle nearby to investigate, only to fall prey to the three men laying in wait. They were also controlled by me, even though they were still alive until the previous travellers killed them. This has never happened before, though I have a backup plan. Do you know what that plan might be, deary?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-01-2010, 05:47 PM