Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Bridget chuckles some at what Katt said about him already being taken. "I see but doesn't mean you can't share. I may be in heat doesn't mean I can't rid his muzzle. While you ride his large juicy cock. We could also be making out on top of him even," She suggested as walks behind the feline and hug her as she rubs her sides in a much more subtle and seductive manner having years of experience. "Maybe we could even take turns sucking him as well," she suggested as he pulled the feline a bit closer with with her tail, as her paws moved lower to her outer thighs. Then she moved them to her inner thigh as she moved her paws up around her waist slowly as she rubbed her sides with a purr.

Casey could only stare and watch as pre dripped from his tip at the display Bridge was putting on for him. He loved it greatly as he growled lustfully at the to feline. He walked over as he grinned softly as he eyed Bridget. Then pulled Katt away with a yank and let go. He pounced on Bridget and began to wrestle with her as barked and she hissed at him. Soon he wound on top of her and pinned her to the ground. "Shut up bitch, that is my mate you will treat her with respect," he growled. "Now be the old laws if I want I can humiliate you. So how about I breed you in front of your pride leader I bet he would love watching you bear pups from a werewolf," he growled doing his best to look pissed off. "Katt would you go get her Johnathon," he request as he dug at the wooden floor resisting the erg to fuck the feline before him as he sniffed at her. His plan was reveal her infidelity get where would be getting any relief during her heat.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-01-2010, 12:27 PM