Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Hmm...Come to think of it..." Faiz scratch his chin softly while analyzing Aussa's statement which quite logical in terms of physics. "Lightning power usually being reduced before hitting the ground, which forced me to amplify the power even though with a help from natural sources, like thunderstorm." Faiz nodded and smiled. "I'm sure our teamwork will become effective if we balance our attack styles."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

The dragoness observe the female wolf and compared with her brother, and somewhat sharing the same appearance with Faiz, except on the tail. "I can't say that until there's enough facts that Ryo and my brother in same tribe as the female wolf."

"Mika was right. I can't even remember my past. All I remember is I have being adopted by debt-ridden otter family before they sell me as sex slave once I reach this age to settle up their debt. "Ryo stated while watching the female wolf and the old lady talking with each other.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

Michiru scratch her chin softly, seems like the old lady knew she's the one disperse the storm, and smiled some more. "Of course I am, ma'am. I heard from the travelers that continuous storm hit this town and the townspeople cannot enjoy the bright sunlight for a very long time" She said while swishing her fluffy cream-white tail.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-31-2010, 12:36 AM