Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

A soft murr escaped from his throat once Solia's gentle palms caress his silky furry arms lovingly, affectionately nuzzle his lover's forehead like a tame feral wolf.

"Don't you mean, combining our opposing elements into one? Well...I'm not pretty sure that would work, but we can try..." A slight smile appear on the wolf's muzzle, still in doubt of combining different powers. "All this while, we always depend on certain person to do the job."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"I think I knew who remove those spell..." Ryo said in low tone while his eyes locked on the female wolf, which also have a similar color body with his. "See that female wolf..." Ryo point his index finger to Michiro for others to see.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

Normally, people staying under the rain will be completely soaked, but Michiru does not and she's completely dry. She perked her ears up as heard a voice of an old lady who's approaching closer. "Oh, nothing in particular. I was just passing by." She said in soft tone with a wonderfum smile carved on her young beautiful face.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-30-2010, 04:51 PM