Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
-(Well, mainly waiting for Backlasher to come back to resume Facade's scene. The underground base is pretty big tho if you want to make a new char. I still got two more active too aside from Roxas, Jaden and Alicia.)-

Jaden reached over to a nearby table to get another device. It looked like one of those small portable mini fans but instead of fan blades it had a few layers of small, soft feathers in it's place. "Though you are doing good Sky, you need to be at a higher level of pleasure, but I have to see what works best. After all..." Jaden said as he turned it on, the feathers spinning. "... Everyone is different." He runs the feathers over Sky's breasts, more so over her nipples lightly. If this didn't have much effect, he did have one other option... a ribbed shafted wand that was on the same table, with each wave a centimeter bigger than the other, six waves each starting at one inch going up.

Meanwhile outside...

Lunaris carefully lead on down the destroyed path to the source, Starlight still following her, both still holding their weapons, Lunaris' Cresent Wave Sword and Starlight's Flame Chakra Rings. They saw a group of people, some sort of red robot and a guy with spider limbs, holding a cat girl and a bug girl, but passed them as quickly and silently as they could to not get involved with it. Reaching the end of the trail they catch sight of some ruins further on.

"Were these ruins always here Luna?" Starlight asked Lunaris, looking around things.

"I'm... not sure Star. There wasn't any mention in Sunlight City about any ruins here." Lunaris said as she was also looking around.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 07-27-2010, 10:45 AM