Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
The men fucked Lucy for a bit longer before finishing, slapping their cocks against Lucy's face and having him clean them. Once they were done, they left him on the ground. "Lucy, come here, would you?" Kiva asked. If Lucy did, he would find his father bouncing up and down on Kiva's hard cock, the two passionately making out. "Stay there, Lucy. I want to fuck you when I'm done with your slutty sister," the king moaned, before returning to kiss May's lips.

-------------

Mai was cuddling with Laura, but once she heard her Mistress' call, she slowly opened her eyes. She let out a cute yawn and pecked Laura's cheek, before escaping her grasp and standing up. "Yes, Mistress?"

-------------------

With a loud moan, the King shot his cum into Z's mouth. "Make sure to swallow it!" he ordered, pulling back slightly to shoot the rest of his cum onto her tits and face. "Katt, be a good slut and clean your fellow slut and share my seed," he demanded.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 07-25-2010, 02:42 PM