Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"What do I want? Well...Your daughters are rather sexy...Perhaps I want them. I'll take them, and rape them all night long until they're so tired, they'll call ME mommy," Lilith smiled, leaning forward, pushing her breasts against Angel's. "That is...unless you do as I say," she whispered into Ophanimon's ear.

Deva giggled and pecked Kristen's lips and looked into her eyes. "Why? Don't you like what I'm doing? Haven't you even been curious about other women?"

"You're tits are so huge, Princess Refia! When did you get them? Or are they fake? Some product of some magical spell?" Diva teased, grabbing both of Refia's breasts and squeezing them.

------------

Mai obeyed and her mouth did everything it could to pleasure her Master, licking the underside of his dick, sucking and kissing the head of it, pushing the whole thing down her throat, and even attempting to use her large tits to tit fuck her Master's cock. "Please, cum, Master! I want your seed all over me! I want it inside of me, coating my insides! I want to drown in your sperm!" she screamed, before taking the whole thing in her mouth, moaning as her ass was slapped.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-25-2010, 05:00 AM