Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Good. Now Z, as your King, I demand loyalty. You will address me only as my lord, your highness, Master, or as your father. You will dress in what I tell you to dress, do what I tell you to do. You will be as slutty as I demand, understand?" he asked, his cock hardening and growing at the thought of humiliating Z. "And you'll forget all about that gay bitch Leo."

-------------------

Soon both men shot their seed into Lucy, filling her ass and mouth. "You're one good fuck, Prince." Once the slut moved onto the next group, he would find himself surrounded.

"Remember us, bitch? We're the guards you would always suck off when ever you were hungry for sperm. You were always so high and mighty, now look at you," one of the guards said, slapping Lucy's butt, as the five knights all pulled down their pants revealing their hard cock. "Please us, 'your highness.' Show us just how better you've gotten at blowjobs."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 07-23-2010, 02:18 AM