Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"See, Z? Katt likes it. The old King and Prince like it. The Princess like it. I've made them all slaves, and they obey me willingly," King smiled, pecking Katt's cheek, and holding her in his arms. "Just let it all go, Z, and let yourself rest in eternal bliss."

-----------

Kiva pulled from the kiss, and May pouted cutely. "Why don't you two go and entertain the guests? Dance for them, flirt with them, do whatever they want. Don't worry, I'll be here, watching," he smiled, patting both of their butts.

"As you wish, Master." May looked at Lucy and winked at her, thrusting her crotch forward to rub it against Lucy's. "What do you say, Lucy? Wanna entertain all these men?" she asked, before suddenly climbing onto a table and standing on it, shaking her ass and hips for the men, moving seductively for the many men of the bar.

"Do whatever you can to entertain these men, Lucy. If you do well, I promise to fuck you," Kiva smiled, patting Lucy's ass, before walking off to get a drink.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 07-17-2010, 02:48 PM