Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I would not advise this." Mickal said. "Though your wounds are healed, you energy is still sapped. My magic will be unable to aid you and we are down one warrior. Only you and Alex will be able to fight this creature, and it is probable that you will die in the attempt. Have you seen it before?" After answering, he would continue with, "As powerful as it was when you and Ren battled it, it is far more powerful now. Imagine all the suffering it has absorbed. Mike's tortures, Cassandra's capture and death, it will feed this creature greatly, and these are only a few of the most powerful pains of all. War Leader, you must tend to yourself and your country first, if not them then Grace. If you attack this creature it may very well kill one of you or both of you!" He then looked at Alex. "But I am not suggesting we leave you and Silvia and the others here. Come with us to our world. I can do this, if the War Leader allows."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-14-2010, 02:08 PM