Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mickal's eyes widened and stood up. "This is grave indeed, I will go with you. Mike, watch the place while Im gone and dont bite the pet." The snake then slithered out, yawned, and slithered up to the desk where it started sniffing potions and moving about. If either Silvia or Alex asked about Mike the snake, Mickal would merely respond with "Coincidence, Mike is a good name for a snake. Now we have more important matters to attend to." And would usher them out towards the door back to Alexander.

When they left Mike would slither back to the bed and watch Rain as the pleasure cookie affected her, slithering onto her stomach to see the reaction.

-------------

When they arrived They would find a very flustered and tear streaked Serenity floating around Alexander. When they came in she would look at them with her blurry eyes and say, "Y-You cant just leave me here alone like that! I-I cant do anything to help him!" Alexxander was leaned against the wall, absolutely still and slumped over, a large pool of blood beneath him. Mickal would start chanting right away, but there didnt look like there was much hope this time around. At the same time, Cassandra's second began to awaken.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-10-2010, 10:23 AM