Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
((Okay. If you have any suggestions to keep this rp entertaining for you, say so))

"She does this because she loves me, and I love her. I love fucking her slutty body, and she loves my large cock fucking her. The old king never gave her pleasure. I on the other hand, make her go mad with pleasure," Kiva moaned. "So why don't you join your queen, Z, and worship your King?"

-----------------

Kiva smiled and pulled both of them into a passionate kiss, before leading them to a nearby bar. The bar was filled with drunken patrons, strip poles, and the two would notice other feminine boys like themselves walking around, flirting with men and even having sex in public. Kiva grabbed a pair of beer bottles and handed one to May ordering her to drink.

"I think you deserve a reward, Lucy." With that, Kiva drank a large portion of the beer himself and kept it in his mouth. He then grabbed Lucy by his hair and pulled him into a passionate kiss, making him drink the alcohol as they made out.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 07-10-2010, 03:09 AM