Join our server on Discord

Things you might wanna see on Dragon Ball.
Here's some stuff.

1. Celebrity World Martial Arts Tournament.

In this charity event, 200 contestants featuring DB fighters and sports and acting celebrities compete for 10 million zenny to donate to their favorite charity!

PS. What matchups you wanna see? Be creative.

2. A woman's only Tenkaichi Budokai. (At least Ranfan can redeem herself there!)

3. (During the Tien Shinhan saga) Ranfan makes friends with Launch and Bulma. Still, she wishes she can get even with Nam though. Anyway, she'll be cheering for Goku and his friends just the same. Besides, she's fun to have around. Because of the detail that the 22nd Budokai's quarterfinals features several fighters trained by both Roshi and Master Shen, and the bad blood between these two, she's gonna need all the fun, and friendship she can get. And maybe she'll learn some cool stuff from this, if she wants to give it another try in the 23rd Budokai.

4. A deleted scene where Nam's mother shows up at the hospital. She also swears vengeance against Tien.

5. Another deleted scene: Blonde Launch nearly gets banned for life from all Budokais when she threatens to blow the food vendor's head off with a RPG launcher. Bulma drags her off, puts Launch on her knee and spanks her backside (beep) hard. She apologizes for her actions, Launch says,

"Bulma, what am I supposed to do? What did I do to deserve this curse of mine?" (she cries)

Unbeknown to Launch and Bulma, Launch's lesbian older sister, Dinner and a female who is a younger version of Fortuneteller Baba with longer pink hair and has Ranfan's sex appeal, mixed in with Baba's wise clairvoyance fell sorry for Launch too.

Dinner: (sad) Did she rob another bank again? (angry) I'm sick of paying for Launch's problems. (note, that Dinner looks like Blonde Launch) Is there no cure?
"Young Baba": Don't say that and don't diss your sister. In the meantime, we'd better go see the tournament. Besides, we may find a cure for her curse.

(Note: Young Baba is a working name for a new DB character, and Dinner is Launch's lesbienne older sister. Oh and Launch and Dinner were orphaned. Long story.)

Messages In This Thread
Things you might wanna see on Dragon Ball. - by Princess Norika - 01-01-2005, 03:16 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey, here's an idea... - by Princess Norika - 01-02-2005, 11:48 PM
[No subject] - by The Anti-Wisemon - 01-03-2005, 12:08 AM
How about... - by Princess Norika - 01-10-2005, 12:27 AM
[No subject] - by Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 01-12-2005, 01:47 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 01-24-2005, 05:31 PM
[No subject] - by Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 01-24-2005, 05:55 PM
[No subject] - by Humon - 02-25-2005, 12:46 PM