Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Kassandra looked over to Shiroi and frowned when she noticed his sad sigh. She rested her hand softly on his shoulder and told him, "Don't worry about him. Sometimes we just have to deal with big jerks. We'll be done with this place in no time and be able to take missions."

"I heard that, missy." Duke grunted before he turned towards Shiva and told her, "Our mission is a simple one. You four will be going to The Cave of Almost No Return to fight Ifrit, while I supervise. If you win, I'll give you all your Licenses to Kill, your Adventuring I.D.s, and Ifrit will be your slave."

Kassandra looked at the commando in confusion, asking Duke, "Wait, I thought summoned creatures were like pets."

"Nope, they're total slaves to whoever owns them. So, any other questions...no? Well then, guess you four had better get going. March, soldiers!" Captain Duke then started to march through the back door and the path leading to The Cave of Almost No Return.

Crimson turned to Shiva and chuckled, telling her in a sarcastic tone, "Well, he's a pleasant guy, eh?" He stuck his tongue while he started to march. He then added, "Eh, we'll beat this guy no problem. You have ice powers, right? Shiva's the name of that really famous ice summon."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-02-2010, 09:54 AM