Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
May suddenly pulled out of Lucy and pushed her to the ground and made him lay on his back. "I'm going to fuck with nice and hard now, bitch," May smiled, as she slammed his cock into Lucy's ass again and pulled her sister into a passionate kiss, his tongue entering Lucy's mouth.

-------------

"You know it feels good. I've made the entire royal family my harem. Why don't you submit, Z? I can give you so much pleasure, for all of eternity. Love you like Leo never could. Make you drown in pleasure! Just admit I'm your Master, and I can make everything better," Alex whispered as he fucked Katt.

-------------

"AHHH!" Mai screamed as she violently came from the fucking Laura gave her. She pulled her slave into a passionate, dominating kiss, moaning into her mouth as had the biggest orgasm of her life with her sexy slave. "Thank you, Laura. That was amazing..." she moaned after it ended.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 07-02-2010, 03:56 AM