Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Hello everyone, this RP is between my and Faiz's characters. No one else should post here unless they are a moderator. Well, unless you like shuriken jammed into your back. :P

Okay, well we already decided on characters in our PM, so I'll write out a little introduction here. Let me know if you like it or not, Faiz, or if you want any changes? XD

IC:

The year is 2012. The fated end of the Mayan calender arrives, bringing forth a revival of magic and mystical creatures across the world. Some humans have changed, shedding their weak bodies for their true forms. Dragons, elves, and furred creatures of myth roam the world once more. In the chaos, some of these super-powered beings set their eyes on taking a piece of the world for themselves, while the governments and armies of the world struggle to control the panic.

Chicago, the windy city, is in the midst of a terrible street war. The mayor, desperate for any way to counter the chaos caused by these "meta-humans", decides to fight fire with fire.

The Fearsome Four, a quartet of highly trained, and "meta-human" ninjas is contracted by the city to help when the police can't handle the problems within the city. Their history is as shadowy as their shift movements. All that is known is that there are four of them, and they're good. REAL good.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Crimson Fox - 06-28-2010, 12:39 PM