Join our server on Discord

I tried.
You've taken in alot Ray, your perseverance over the last months has been so inspiring in terms of the endurance and duration and a breakdown was regretably inevitable.

It's not your fault, it's nothing you can take the blame for it's an understandable stream of problems that led to this rant. The best you can do for now is try to take the small comforts more conciously, that should boost your emotional state as it proves your efforts are not all in vain and that when you try, you can succeed!

I'm proud that you made such an effort for your exams, as I'm sure we all are. The Hemorrhoids were an unforseeable set-back, but i'm glad you at least tried to carry on during your examinations. You may be without a strong immunity system, but even the strongest get illnesses from time to time...i mean look at me, I've rarely had a cold or any weird illnesses, but i could still get Cancer. We all have our flaws, and thankfully yours is nowhere near your heart

Also, i'm sorry i missed Prowl's birthday, but i'll be sure to make it up to ya because heck knows you deserve it. Friends help each other out, they don't take without giving something back.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
I tried. - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-26-2010, 10:46 AM
RE: I tried. - by DragonMasterX - 06-26-2010, 05:24 PM
RE: I tried. - by Masquerade - 06-27-2010, 10:53 AM
RE: I tried. - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 06-27-2010, 07:01 PM
RE: I tried. - by MagusKnight - 07-02-2010, 10:25 AM