Join our server on Discord

Dark and Beautiful - Part 2: Date With A Dragoness
Alright, one day posted, ten views and no responses! So expect Part 2, I should have it up by Monday. Or tonight if I'm really lucky. I'm chilling with my cousin (who keeps looking at the screen, silly rubbernecker) and monitoring this thread just about twenty four seven, but don't have the privacy to write more. But that doesn't stop the thinking process... can anybody say "date"?

Alright, thanks to all eight of you who read this Part, every one of you is awesome! And so are all of you who haven't read this Part yet! And as one of the newer authors on the site, can I get a little feedback?

Did my writing suck dramatically? Did it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside(i doubt it)? Please tell me!

Era:You really should tell him before he suffers a heart attack

Adam: Definitely

Era: Hey, this is my thread! Get back to your own!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and Beautiful - Part 1: A Painful Meeting - by Adym - 06-27-2010, 12:09 PM