Join our server on Discord

I tried.
You say you're weak, Ray, but look how long you have suffered. You say you think about just wanting to die, and yet you are still alive, dealing with the pain. I honestly think that you're one of the toughest people I've known. You work harder than I do, that's for sure. I'm not sure I've had a friend as studious and hard-working as you are. And you're forced to live with that. Don't think that because of this one happenstance that you're weak; even though the pain hurts, you are still going. Moving. Living. And I do hope that you especially keep doing that last thing: living.

A smile may not creep onto your face, and not a single laugh may escape your mouth, and the glass may be half empty...or broken completely, but that's only natural. Don't be so hard on yourself; things like this target everyone at one point or another. It is terrible like something so horrendous has befallen you, but it happens. It's not your fault that it did, and thus how can you be blamed for all of the things you claim you deserve blame for? You're not a 'piece of shit son' like you say. I don't know how much your parents have done for you, but from what I know about you, I say you have paid them back in kind, despite what you may think. I'm fairly certain that there are plenty of parents out there who wish they had a son like you.

Just....I know you're down, but we're here for you, Ray. It's not your responsibility for you to always be there for your friends. Always is a pretty extreme word; you can't achieve it sometimes. So don't worry about it. But now, it's you that's down and you have friends that care about you soooo much that the sentiment is almost tangible. Just...just know that, okay? And don't forget it.

And happy birthday to Prowler, too. :3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
I tried. - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-26-2010, 10:46 AM
RE: I tried. - by DragonMasterX - 06-26-2010, 05:24 PM
RE: I tried. - by Masquerade - 06-27-2010, 10:53 AM
RE: I tried. - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 06-27-2010, 07:01 PM
RE: I tried. - by MagusKnight - 07-02-2010, 10:25 AM