Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Lilymon screamed in pain, before falling to the ground. "Lilymon!" Mimi cried, running to her. "What have you done to her!?" she screamed, before the flower girl suddenly grabbed her and pulled her into a surprise kiss.

"I'm sorry, Mimi. I can't...I can't help it," she moaned, before pulling her partner into another kiss, already working to undress herself and Mimi.

"Stop! Please! STOP THIS!" Sakuyamon screamed, covering herself as she saw Mimi and Lilymon make out. She gritted her teeth, and suddenly charged at Erusmon, in a vain and stupid attempt at punching him.

"I....I'm your slut?" Sora whimpered, moaning in pleasure as she was teased. Truth b told, she had masturbated before in her privacy, but that was nothing to having actually felt a man's fingers touch her. "No...I'm...I'm not..." she weakly resisted.

"NO! STOP!" Biymon cried, soon naked. Her young, cute breasts bouncing slightly. She tried to fight, tried to cover herself, and when she saw her partner falling into the pleasure, she cried. "Please...don't hurt her. Do whatever you want with me, but just leave Sora alone...I...I love her," she begged, tears falling from her eyes.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 06-26-2010, 05:51 AM