Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Nice, those two sound good. Okay, let's start the RP! XD

Note: Play music while reading. :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEti8uugFSE

IC:

High above in the blue sky, white text begins to float upwards.

Guess what?
Yup, that's right!
You're all going to die!
It's the annual millennial age of darkness.
Your grills will lose their flame,
your pinwheels won't spin,
your bottled water will taste ordinary,
and the earth is going rot like no tomorrow.
Unless four warriors of light come together,
you all are pretty well fucked.
Make sure they're carrying a CUBE ™.
Thank you for using Scrolling Text Prophecies,
providing your premonitions of chaos for the last 700 years.
See our discounts on Death Date readings!

A lab coat wearing fox groans upon seeing that advertisement left in the air by the sky writer, shaking his head at the corporate airship. "Boy, I really hope I get to fight some marketing trolls when I finally get on the road." The fox then enters a building with a large sign that reads, "Employment Agency for Adventurers." He then proudly walks up to the front desk and tells the pudgy woman behind the service counter, "Hi there! Name's Crimson and I'm here to get my license to kill! ...Oh, and a job, that would be nice."

The gray haired badger woman grunted in disgust, having seen far more energetic young adventurers then she'd like to count. She pointed squarely to the right and told him, "You and everyone else, speedy. Take a number and wait in line." She then returned to doing her crossword, a grumpy look stretched over her face.

Crimson frowned, but soon brushed it off as he took a ticket and waited in line, eager to finally start his journey. (Hmmm, I wonder if I'll have to be tested or not, or if I'll get some party members...or does that happen after I start adventuring?) The fox then looked forward and behind, noticing a few friendlier faces around. He grinned towards the lovely ice girl in front of him and asked her, "Hiya." The scientist blushed lightly and showed shyness behind his round sunglasses. "Is this your first time too?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - by Crimson Fox - 06-25-2010, 04:03 PM