Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata cried out and moaned louder with each second that passed, her own orgasm drawing ever closer. Her large tits swayed as they were sucked on, her delicious milk flowing through them. She wouldnt last much longer, and could hardly hold herself up as she was fucked and milked. "Moo...moooo..." She moaned helplessly as Alex fucked her tight ass.

--------------

"Im such a slut! Such a huge, big titied slut! I love it up the ass, and I love cocks all around me and in me! Please let me cum again and again!" Rangiku cried out on command, her eyes glazed over with pleasure as her hips gyrated and moved about. She was running out of energy, that was for sure, but the oil made sure she would keep fucking, even if it killed her.

--------------

Erusmon smiled as he felt Sora rub up against him. "Because I can. Because deep down both you and me know you want this more than anything. We both know you are just a little whore waiting to happen, and now you will be my whore." He discarded her bra and tore away her panties, revealing her small breasts and wet pussy. "Look at you down here. How can you dare resist me when your body so obviously enjoys it? Well slave, thats a punishment later for lying to your master." HE whispered into her ear seductively before resuming his kissing and touching session, his hands roaming once more but never actually touching her pussy or nipples, teasing her to see how desperate she would become.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 06-24-2010, 10:39 AM