Join our server on Discord

Jeannette/Lanamon Yuri Orgy Adventure!
Jeannette: BTW, what would you like for dinner later? I'll have Tabitha-sensei cook us up a big Japanese dinner for three.
Me: Well...may I decide after I watch you pee?

Jeannette: Hai.

Me: Nice erotic kunoichi costume. Especially the latex 'pantyhose'. *smiles*

Jeannette: Hehehe, thank you, my little water-girl. Now, I'll let you see my water...

I watched in suspense as she closed her eyes in an attempt to relax her bladder muscles. I looked to and fro at her expression on her face, and her statuesque, shaved pussy.

Jeannette: Here it comes, Lanamon.

Her pussy began to twitch a bit, and open slightly, as I saw her pee flow from her sexy cunt. it had a subtle yellow color, and no odour, whatsoever. Perfect, just as the rest of her. She also muffled a slight grunt as she went.

Jeannette: Nnng!

*Psssssshhhhhhhhhh*

Me:... Sugoi!

Her slightly scrunched-up face, her pissing pussy, and the tinkleing noise it made as it hit the water below her cute bottom was making extremely hot, my mouth drool profusely, and my breath short. I subconsciously kneeled down by the toilet bowl, and immediatly felt her pussy's heat. I immediatly put my hand into the crotch of my bathing suit, and rubbed my seafoam green cootch. My other hand started squeezing my left breast.

Jeannette: You are THAT turned on by seeing me pee, Lanamon?

I couldn't talk; only nod.

Jeannette: Well then, whatever makes you happy.. nnngg... makes me happy, too.

I couldn't speak, out loud, but my thoughts were loud, to me: Yes, my queen. Your pee DOES turn me on, that much. EVERYTHING about you turns me on. Push out more; push out more pee from your goddess pussy, and make your Pond Princess CUUUMM!.

Her stream began to weaken, and she pushed out the last trickles of her piss. At least, I could speak.

Me: Please, Jeannette. Get up for a sec.

She nodded as she rubbed her nipples. I still remained kneeled in fron of her, as I grabbed her pink, round rear, and planted my lips onto her goddessness. Her still wet pussy.

Jeannette: OHHHH! OHH, LANAMON!!! I'M STILL UNCLEAN!

I couldn't care, she tasted perfectperfectyl good to me; pee or not. And personally, I was basically paying worship to her flawlessness. My round, sea foam green butt bean to wriggle as I humped my hand for release.

Me: Mppph... Mprrhhhh....MMMMMMHHHHHH!!!!!

Jeannette: OH FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!

As I came all over my bathing sit crotch, she came in my mouth, and I couldn't feel any less content right now.

Jeannette: Well, Lana... you STILL didn't tell me what you wanted for dinner.

Me: Hmmmm.. well.. I want...

(OOC: Ok, Jeannette, if you could please have Ranamon decide, I'll be happy to read... I'm spent right now for the day^___~... OH, and Happy Christmahannukwanzakah! lol)

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Mmmm...let's see... - by Princess Norika - 12-11-2004, 02:46 AM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-18-2004, 07:17 AM
Hmmm... - by Princess Norika - 12-18-2004, 10:35 PM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-22-2004, 09:54 AM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-24-2004, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-26-2004, 08:02 AM
Lanamon's Dinner. - by Princess Norika - 12-27-2004, 12:09 AM