Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"What a mouth on that bitch. Sorry, Master, I have to go tame her. I promise you can fuck my ass when I get back," May smiled, kissing Kiva's cock goodbye as she walked over to Lucy and delivered a slap to her face. "You had your turn! Now he's my man!" she growled.

------------

"Oh? You want to go see her?" Kiva asked, suddenly picking her up, bridal style. "Let's go then," he smiled.

He would carry his daughter to a nearby whorehouse, with a sign saying, GIRLS ONLY. Despite this, he walked in and many of the women smiled and bowed at his entrance, knowing he was their King. He walked into another room in the whorehouse, and found quite the sight.

Katt, the ex-Queen and now the pet cow of the King, was in the center of the room, on her back. Another woman was sitting on her face, ordering the furry to lick her, as another woman licked her own cunt, and two more sucked on her milk filled tits.

---------------

"Then go right ahead." The woman winked at Mindy and laid on her back on the bed and spread her wet pussy with her fingers. "Fuck my brains out."
"Behold, the Queen!" Kiva introduced, and ordered the women on Katt to leave the room, so they could privately talk. "How have you liked your lesbian experience so far, slut?" he asked her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 06-20-2010, 01:40 PM