Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Oh? Why don't we go visit your Queen? You two can give the Kingdom's woman some lesbian love. Or maybe we can go see Leo, and watch him suck a man's cock. I will break you, Z, you know it. Why don't you make it easier on yourself?" he asked, moving a hand down to touch her clit, shooting a blast of pleasure into her, like his clone did to Mindy.

-------------

The two continued to make out, before finally pulling back, saliva linking their mouths. "You're a pretty good kisser, May."

"Better than Lucy?"

"Hmm...Maybe," Kiva chuckled, glancing at the other slave, as May moved down and kissed her King's cock.

"Then let me show you just how better I am then that inexperienced slut," she smiled, before engulfing Kiva's cock, sucking on it.

--------------

"Ready now, Mindy? Ready to fuck some pussy? Or is it ass you want? A tit job, maybe?" female Kiva smiled, kissing her nose and rubbing their breasts together.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 06-19-2010, 05:22 PM