Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"You did? So do you accept me as your father and Master? You know if you do we can go somewhere more privately and fuck like rabbits. We can test out those new, milk filled tits of yours, or we can go visit the Queen? And I promise to be nicer to you, like I won't fuck you naked in public. That's no way for the Princess, and my daughter, to act," Kiva promised.

------------------

When May was released, Kiva turned her back into a boy, and he licked his lips. "Master? Since Lucy got to dominate me when we were girls, can I tell her what to do since we're both boys?"

"Very well, May. You may lead."

May smiled and walked up to Kiva and wrapped his arms around his neck. "You heard him, Lucy. Move aside and let the real woman have her fun," she commanded, glaring at her. "Don't worry, I'll give you more orders in a second...For now," she smiled and kissed Kiva passionately, and the King was happy to kiss back, placing his hands on her butt.

--------------

Kiva did not swallow. Instead, she pulled back and kissed Mindy's lips, swapping the cum between them, making her taste herself.

"Prove it. Make me cum. Fuck me, hard, fast, and forever!" Mai moaned. She kissed Laura again, their tits squished against one another, as the princess' orgasm neared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM