Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Thanks. See that he is," one prisoner said, before walking off, winking at Lucy and licking his lips as he and his friend left.

"WHAT THE HELL, LEO!? What's wrong with you? Those bastards deserved to be punished! And what about all the other criminals?! They're mistreating practically every cop here!" Henry yelled. "You..you haven't been the same since the Warden forced you into meeting him in his office. What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked.

--------------

"Yes, Master," Cassandra obeyed, following on all fours after her Master. "I am a slut, but I'll be anything you want me to be. Will you choose my outfit, or shall I?" she asked, her feminine tone never leaving, although she walked on her feet if ordered.

Mimi could hardly comprehend what happened, before she was suddenly in what looked like a wedding dress. Her ass was then branded, and she screamed in pain, crying out. Those tears of pain turned to joy as she heard her Master and she smiled. "YES! YES! I'll be yours, Master! Your slut, your wife, your slave! Anything! I love you, Master! I love you!" she cried, wanting to hug her Master and cover him in kisses and then fucked by his great cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 06-17-2010, 12:52 PM