Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva suddenly flipped Z around, now having her face him with her butt for the people to see. Her breasts rubbed against his chest, and he kissed her lips as he kept fucking her. He pulled out of the kiss for a second and looked at Z, a strange light in his eyes. "Here's a gift for my little girl," he whispered, as Z's tits got bigger, shooting up to E or F cups, making her tits big and full of milk. "There! Just like the Queen you served!" he smiled, licking her neck as her large breasts rubbed against his chest.

------------

With a loud moan, Kiva shot his cum into Lucy's ass, filling up his stomach and giving the crossdresser a slightly pregnant look. The three men also came, due to Lucy's skill as a slut, their cum shooting onto her face and body and into her mouth.

---------------

"A blowjob? Hmm...Why not?" Kiva giggled, and licked the head of Mindy's cock, followed by a kiss, before taking her shaft into her mouth, struggling a bit at first, but doing well for a beginner.

"Yes...Right there...Ah....I love you, Laura," Mai smiled at her lover, hugging the maid as she was fucked. "Fuck me fast and hard, just like how I fucked you," she begged, humping against her slave.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 06-17-2010, 10:15 AM