Join our server on Discord

Jeannette/Lanamon Yuri Orgy Adventure!
Lanamon's POV:

As I looked Tabitha's body up and down, I couldn't help but become a little moist.

Tabitha: well, my frog Princess, here's that kiss of yours.

Tabitha gently pulls my head closer to her lips with her soft hands. our lips slowly, passionatly, embrace in a warm lock. My mind was racing from the feel of her lips against mine: It was euphoria, tenfold.

Tabitha: Was that what you expected, dear?

Lanamon: That, and more *is a little giddy*.

Tabitha: Well, I hope your ready to use those lips on my pussy, darling, or else you'll not get to see what you want in the bathroom.

I nod in agreements as Tabi lowers my head down into her warm nether regions. My mouth opened, and my tongue carressed her lower lips.

Tabi moaned in soft extasy as I licked her out. I slowly became hot, myself, and was about to rub my slick pussy through my bathing suit, but Tabi stopped me, and said,

Tabitha: Now, now, now... Ahhhhh... w-wouldn't you.. oh God perfer to save that up... Ugggghhh.. for Jeannette?

I rememeber why I was doing this, and went to town to speed up Tabi Sock's orgasm. I know she'd be a bit dissapointed, but she knows why.

...but to my surprise, she sounded anything bu dissapointed when I doubled my efforts.

Tabitha: OHHHHH!!! OOOHHH!! OK, OK!!!! You can go see her!

Lanamin: Oh THANK YOU, Tabi-Sama! You are so kind to let me see Jeannette-Sampai!

I hapilly trot to the ladies bathroom as Tabitha is basking in her orgasmic glow.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Mmmm...let's see... - by Princess Norika - 12-11-2004, 02:46 AM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-18-2004, 07:17 AM
Hmmm... - by Princess Norika - 12-18-2004, 10:35 PM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-22-2004, 09:54 AM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-24-2004, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 12-26-2004, 08:02 AM
Lanamon's Dinner. - by Princess Norika - 12-27-2004, 12:09 AM