Join our server on Discord

Killer Whales Taking over the World.
(06-14-2010 11:57 AM)Lost Wrote: I'd say the Immortal Jellyfish is taking over the world, too. The Immortal Jellyfish theoretically cannot die from age, as it reverts back to a polyp form when it reaches sexual maturity. According to biologists, the recent population explosion of Jellyfish worldwide is due directly to the Immortal Jellyfish. It doesn't help that they don't really have a natural predator, either.

Doesn't sea turtles eat jelly fish?

(06-15-2010 05:39 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Often the bigger and stronger animals are restricted by nature when it comes to reproduction, so it's unlikely that Killer Whales would become a large-scale problem...there are some exceptions like Lost's 'forever young' Jellies, but they're not too dangerous.

They're not becoming bigger, they're becoming intelligent about getting their food, plus they had their own language depending on where they are. And it seems strangely we're not on their menu since there's rarely an attacked by wild orcas on humans. Not counting the zoos or other entertainment attractions since they are domestic and can't be released in the wild(plus the only ones that just eat fish).
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killer Whales Taking over the World. - by tigerlily - 06-15-2010, 07:57 AM