Join our server on Discord

Group Leader. (Agumon x Gaomon x Falcomon)
For someone who only saw a few episodes of Data Squad you sure know how to nail the characters. Gaomon and Agumon I felt were absolutely spot-on. Falcomon is probably a bit OOC but seeing one of the requests/'challenges' was fitting in a dom... I sooooo don't mind. Hell, keep him like that. ;) Male doms are exciting, especially when it comes to dominating submissive little guys like Gao and breaking them (not physically of course but you know what I mean xD)

I thought the story overall was awesome and you definitely made me a fan of your work. Love the tidbit at the end where Gaomon submits to his new private role, god forbid I can already visualize an aftermath scene which I won't go into details. xD At least unless I request again from you which probably wouldn't be fair to the others currently waiting or wanting to request a story from ya.

See you around bud, thanks again for writing this. Easily up there as one of my favorite Digimon Lemons.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Group Leader. (Agumon x Gaomon x Falcomon) - by DatRyebread - 06-14-2010, 08:21 AM