Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Aww...But I just love fucking you," Kiva smiled. "But if you insist..." Soon the two were in a 69 position, with Kiva on top and Mindy under her. "See? No we can pleasure each other," she moaned, and gave Mindy's clit a long lick, before pushing two fingers into her. "Still so tight....Amazing."

"And I want to be your Mistress forever. I love you, Laura. My slutty, slutty Laura," she whispered, hugging her maid. "You're such a good fuck...So tight. So beautiful..."

----------------

"And you want Daddy's child right? You want to give birth to a girly son or maybe a slutty girl, right?" he moaned, slapping her butt as he fucked her. "Say you want to bear Daddy's children, like a good daughter."

---------------

"I think I've made a choice. We'll go for your girly boy form...for now," the man smiled, as Lucy's tits shrunk, and her small penis reappeared. "Now lay on your back, and beg for your King's cock to fuck you, slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 06-01-2010, 06:02 AM