Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your face, you little bitch!" Lily screamed, as she did just that, cumming hard, and having her cum flow into the dino girl's mouth. "Oh fuck...You're a good little bitch," she whispered, before slapping Kristen's face and standing up. She began to pee, all over the red dragon's face, as her tentacles continued to fuck her pussy and ass, and play with her large tits. "I want you to look at my Mistress Refia, and tell her I'm a good Mistress, and you are a dirty, slutty, bitch," Lily ordered, as she peed on Kristen.

--------------

Amy noticed the attention Mai was getting and glared at her cousin, before suddenly pushing her off of Ereth's cock. "HEY!" Mai cried, as Amy took the head of his cock into her mouth and loudly sucked on it, deep throating it as well, as Mai was forced to focus on the dragon's balls and what little of the shaft Amy didn't suck on.

-----------------

"Such a sexy slut, Refia," Alex moaned, and used one of his tentacles to slap her big, sexy ass. "Your firm ass, your large tits, your sexy curves, and I just love a woman who is bigger than me. Makes dominating them all the better," he whispered as his hard on returned, and he stroked it. "Keep going. Masturbate a bit, grope your own tits, slap your ass. Show me some sexy and slutty moves."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-31-2010, 01:52 AM