Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Good girl. Now you realize you can't let anyone on about our little secret. Only you and Mickey here are my sluts. For now. Although that Henry boy has a sweet ass. Maybe you can help me fuck it?" Hunter laughed as one of his goons brought over a branding iron. "Ahh. Lucy, get up and lean against the wall, and stick your butt out. I'm about to brand that fat ass of yours. Just like Mickey," he smiled, and at that moment, Mickey turned around and showed off her ass.

COCK LOVING GIRL. PROPERTY OF HUNTER, it said on both of her cheeks. "It hurts a bit at first, but it's well worth it, Lucy," Mickey said, as Hunter stood up and took the branding iron.

-----------------

Cassandra gagged for a second, before taking the cock and swallowing every bit of it, savoring the Big Brother's taste.

Mimi cried out as she was forced to watch another Little Sister suck her Master's cock. Seeing her sister suck it was one thing, but some undeserving, nobody bitch?! Out of the question, she thought, and she struggled in her bounds, begging for her Master's cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 05-26-2010, 03:24 PM