Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Hmmm....Okay," Kiva smiled, and slapped Lucy's ass. "Let's get going. No clothes for either of you though," he said, as he dressed himself, and awaited them to follow him to the town square.

-------------

"I just came to show you my latest invention. It's a prototype love potion. There's a fifty-fifty chance this will make you fall head over heels for me," Kiva chuckled, before snapping his fingers, and one of the town's people tried to force Z's mouth open. If that didn't work, another would tickle her side to make her open her mouth. If either plan worked, Kiva would pour the pink potion down her throat, leaving it up to fate.

((You choose if the potion works, and if it does, how much. I apologize if it seems a bit like cheating))

--------------

"You're such a bad girl," Kiva giggled and pecked Mindy's lips. "Still, I liked its effect on you. I haven't seen you gone that wild in a while, love."

Mai suddenly pulled out of her slave, and flipped her so they were face to face. She then began fucking her pussy, and kissing her slave, their large tits pushing against one another.

((Fraternity?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 05-26-2010, 01:40 PM