Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
May whimpered, and nodded, swearing revenge on Lucy as soon as they were both men again. Kiva slapped the younger girl's ass and said, "And while the town has her, you and I can have some private fun," he smiled, slapping her butt again.

----------

The citizens laughed at the knight, before stopping and turning around to see a figure walking to the tied up woman. "Hello, Z," Kiva greeted, holding a pink potion in his hand. "I see the people have been treating you well," he chuckled, looking at her wet cunt.

-----------

"You will do as I say! Not cum you dirty little whore! Scream it out! Let me hear you scream as you cum!" Mai ordered, slapping Laura's ass as she fucked her faster and harder.

"Maybe I could try teaching you it and we can have some together or with our sluts," Kiva giggled, before moving up and kissing Mindy's lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 05-26-2010, 09:24 AM