Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"N-no, Mistress! Please, anything but that! I'll kiss your feet, I'll admit you're the bigger slut....M-Master can give you a cock and you can fuck me with it!" May whimpered, her cheek stinging.

------------

"Dressed up in a girly pink outfit, covered in slutty make up. Her lips pink, with some sexy eyeshadow, sucking on the King's big cock, before getting right up his tight ass. Then while he's being butt fucked, her sister, your king, goes up and rubs his tiny dick with his, and kisses her."

-----------

"With pleasure, you slutty little bitch," Kiva smiled, meaning it in the greatest way possible, as she kissed Mindy's cheek, and continued to fire burst after burst of pleasure.

"I love you more, little slut. Now tell the castle whose bitch you are. Whose lover you are. Whose pussy licking slut you are!" Mai laughed, slapping her slave's butt as she fucked it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 05-23-2010, 02:00 PM