Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"No. Only Master's. I'm a disloyal slut like you," May giggled, before realizing she had said that out loud. "I'm sorry, Mistress!"

---------

"How the cock slammed into his ass? How he and his father licked his cock? How they screamed in pleasure as the cocks slammed into their big, tight, girly asses," the man continued, telling every detail into her ears.

---------

"Like that? Have some more!" Kiva giggled, firing more bursts of pure pleasure into the woman, loving the idea of making Mindy scream with just her finger.

Mai growled, and grabbed Laura by the hair, and whispered into her ear. "You are not unworthy. You are one of the hottest, sexiest, and most amazing women I have ever met. The only person who could be more amazing then you is the Queen herself. I love you, Laura, and I'm going to keep fucking you until you get that fact," she whispered, before slamming her cock into the maid's butt, fucking her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 05-23-2010, 06:52 AM