Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Such, mmm, a filthy cum whore, I bet you say that about any male's cum." Lucy moaned, her pussy dripping with her honey from the rimming.

"Sh-shut up," Z whimpered out, trying not to think of the sight, unable to help herself as her pussy grew slightly damp from the image in her mind.

Laura moaned heavily into the kiss, just the feel of her lips and breasts against the princess's almost enough to make her cum, her dream finally becoming a reality, "Oh yes, please my highness, fuck your unworthy slut's ass." she moaned as she leaned over onto the ground, pressing her shoulders against the ground as she held her ass in the air, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks for her.

"YYAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Mindy screamed out in pleasure from the spell, cumming harder than she'd ever been able too from normal sex as her orgasm sprayed out over Kiva, "Ahh god yes, so good, I love it so much, fuck me, fuck me hard!" she moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 05-23-2010, 06:19 AM