Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Delicious!" May replied, as she tasted her sister's ass. "It's amazing. It's wonderful. It's the second best thing I've ever tasted!" she declared. "The first being Master's cum, of course," she smiled, winking at Kiva before returning to licking the inside of Lucy's ass.

"Such cute little whores I have."

-----------

"These are nice. Not as big as the Queen or Princess's, but nice," the man laughed as he squeezed Z's tits. "So how was it, slut? Was it hot to watch Princess Lucy sucking the king's cock? Did you love it?"

----------

"Good girl. On the ground, now, ass in the air! I'm going to fuck your ass," Mai smiled. "Wait..." She bent down, and pulled Z into a passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into the kiss as she rubbed her tits with her maid's.

"How about this?" female Kiva smiled, placing her finger on Mindy's clit, before casting a spell, causing a bolt of pure pleasure to hit her love's pussy. "The pleasure spell. Gives whoever I want, pure pleasure. Fun little spell, isn't it, my sexy little wife?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 05-23-2010, 06:07 AM