Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"Just complimenting your work." he chuckled as he approached the sink next to the younger student. "It almost seemed like you have been trained." he said turning on the water and running his hands through. "But then again you lacked somethings. I'm going to guess you are self-taught then?"

Kou started to fix his hair and when he was satisfied he turned to Kaido with a grin along his face.
"Either way, it's nice to see something interesting around this school for a change. I was starting to think that this school would just going to be as boring as my old school, but now rumors of killings, a phantom, and now a sophomore taking on seniors." he shut off the water and dried his hands.

"Now that is far more interesting, but then again this phantom story is probably just another myth made to scare young students." he paused for a moment and tossed the towel to the side. "Sorry here I am rambling, and I haven't introduced myself. The name is Kou, class of 3-A, it's nice to meet you." he held his hand out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DrakeZero - 05-18-2010, 11:16 AM