Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Say goodbye to the mean bitch, girls," Kiva chuckled as he walked out of the room. When Z did awake, unless it was very soon, she would find herself outside, arms cuffed, and her legs tied to two metal poles, showing off her pussy to the world.

"Hey, the slut is awake!" a man yelled, and if Z looked to her right, she would see a man squeezing his cock. It suddenly blew up, shooting his seed on her face. "That's a good look for you," he said, as more people walked over to her.

-------------------

"AHH! I'm sorry, Mistress. Punish me, please. I've been bad," May moaned, feeling pleasure from the slap.

---------------------

"Oh well," Alex giggled, before kissing Mindy as they rubbed against one another.

Mai soon returned, with a nice, big black strap on. "Hello, bitch," she greeted. "Get your cute ass over here and suck on your Mistress' cock!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 05-07-2010, 08:36 AM