Join our server on Discord

Dua's Lemon
Hey guys,

Here I am, typing up Part 7. Once again I’m winging it, hoping that my brain will come up with some good ideas whilst I type. So sit back, relax and enjoy Part Seven!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam stood in the kitchen, washing the mountain of dishes and thinking about the Nikolas and Yuriko. They had left thirty minutes ago and had not yet returned. He honestly didn’t expect them back for a long while, possibly days, but they had left and things were once again as they were the day before. Adam’s mind was under enormous and he wondered if the others could tell. His question was answered when Renamon suddenly appeared behind him.

“Is something the matter?” she asked, appearing half an inch behind Adam. He almost jumped out of his shoes with shock.

“Jesus Christ!” he said, regaining his composure. He turned around and leaned against the counter facing Renamon.

“Who?” she asked, cocking her head to the side, “Never mind. What’s bothering you?”

“Nothing. Just under a bit of pressure, that’s all,” he said, fiddling with the fork he was cleaning, “The six of us should go do something.”

“Like?”

“How about a movie? We can go see Kick Ass,” he said, dropping the fork over his shoulder, “Right now.”

He lifted Renamon up over his shoulder and walked into the living room as she pounded playfully on his back.

“Put me down!” she said, fighting back laughter. Adam ignored this request, instead addressing the other digimon.

“Guys, get ready. We’re going to the movies. Hawkmon, if you could get some extra clothes for Biyomon and Gatomon, it would be great. Flamedramon, we need an extra set for Renamon here,” he turned and walked out of the room, Renamon looking back at her companions as he walked away, “Let’s move so we can catch the next showing.”

The girls were outfitted with loose clothing. Renamon’s and Gatomon’s tails had to be wrapped around their torsos and Biyomon’s tail feathers were tucked into the back of her sweater. Once hoods were over their heads, they piled into Adam’s car. It was a tight fit; Renamon had to occupy the space between the front seats as Gatomon sat in the passenger’s seat. Flamedramon took the middle between Biyomon and Hawkmon in the back. Once all were settled the car took off. The only hitch occurred when they pulled up next to a low rider at a stop light. Renamon was in the middle of asking Adam a question when the man in the next car heard her voice and interrupted.

“Hey baby!” he said, “Maybe you should ditch the loser and hop in here!”

Renamon chuckled as she leaned over Adam and removed her hood, exposing her appearance to the men. She stuck her hand out the window and lowered her outer two digits, flipping them off. They screamed in terror as the sight of the digi-fox registered in their minds. They took off, running the red light. A screech of tires and a crash was all that was heard as the car collided with a mailbox. The men continued on foot, intent on putting as much distance between them and her as possible. The next car pulled up casually and stopped. The Filipino teen driving looked about a year older than Adam, yet he was shorter. He looked directly at Renamon and Adam and waved. Suddenly a Gomamon popped up in the passenger window and began waving vigorously. The light turned green and the car pulled away, not before Adam spotted a green digivice, similar to his, on the dash board.

“Well apparently all men don’t share my opinions,” he said, “those guys were terrified by you. But I think you look beautiful.”

“Aw,” Renamon said, giving him a small hug as he drove, “Thanks.”

Adam drove the rest of the way to the mall and parked the car. They all climbed out and walked to the theater. Adam purchased the tickets for the next show time which was more than an hour and a half away. They entered the main mall and Adam stopped the group.

“Alright, here’s a hundred bucks each” he said, distributing bills, “Have fun and meet back here in an hour.”

Flamedramon and Hawkmon set out in one group and the girls set out in another. Adam sat down at the diner outside the theater.

Renamon and the others sat in the food court and enjoyed a snack. Suddenly, Gatomon sat forward and spoke.

“I need to tell you guys something,” she said, tapping her claws together. The other two remained still, listening.

“I had mated with Flamedramon,” she said. She waited to be made fun of; but the ridiculing never came.

“Well, I mated with Hawkmon before either of you even woke up,” Biyomon said, shifting in her seat. Gatomon then turned to Renamon and asked a question.
“So that leaves you and Adam, huh?”

Renamon blushed beneath her fur.

“Well… I.. Uh… May have sucked his cock a little while he slept…” she said uncomfortably.

“He wasn’t awake?” the other two asked in unison, staring at Renamon’s hooded face.

“No,” Renamon said, a bit more sure of herself now. Gatomon began to dig through the pockets of her sweater.

“Well,” she said, placing a piece of paper on the table, “We can fix that. I pulled that out of Flamedramon’s armor the other day.”

Renamon pulled the paper towards her to see that it was an advertisement for lingerie. She looked at Gatomon incredulously.

“You expect me to buy this?” she said.

“Well you do have the same… uh…proportions as the humans in the ad,” Gatomon explained, “And I bet you look a hell of a lot better than them in black and pink. It would match your fur.”

Renamon completely denied the idea at first, but the more she stared at the ad, the more she thought about it. She involuntarily imagined herself in the place of the girl’s in the ad. Suddenly, her mind threw Adam into the mix. The mental image alone changed her mind.

“Alright,” she said, stowing the folded paper in her jacket pocket, “I’ll do it.”

The other’s seemed excited as Renamon agreed to the idea. They jumped from their seats and dragged her by the arms to the mall directory. They soon found the store and walked off towards it. They arrived several minutes later and were the only ones in the store. They went off to the back where they found what they were looking for.

“We’re in luck. It’s on sale!” Gatomon proclaimed in a whisper. After stockpiling their money into one pot, Gatomon and Biyomon began selecting a multitude of outfits for Renamon, who was standing in the corner, watching. Thirty minutes and several trips to the dressing room later, they paid the two hundred fifty dollars they owed and left. The garments were small enough that they fit into the jacket pockets, sweat pant pockets and even Renamon’s purple sleeves without notice. Their purchases made, they walked back and met Adam and the boys outside the theater. Gatomon carefully slipped the lingerie ad into Flamedramon’s pocket.

“You girls ready?” Adam asked, holding up tickets. They went inside the theater, Flamedramon and Hawkmon lagging behind.

“There it is,” Flamedramon said, removing the ad from his pocket.

“What?” asked Hawkmon. Flamedramon showed him the advertisement.

“Nice,” the digi-hawk said, following after Adam

1 hour and 57 minutes later

“Good movie,” Adam said as he pulled away from the theater. The seating arrangement in the car had changed; Renamon now occupied the passenger’s seat while Gatomon sat on Flamedramon’s lap in the back, next to Biyomon and Hawkmon.

They pulled into Adam’s driveway around midnight. The digi-birds were yawning and went into their separate bedrooms. Flamedramon shuffled into his own room while Gatomon followed Biyomon to their room. Adam said good night to Renamon and departed for his own room. Once she heard his shower come on she rushed upstairs, soundlessly. Gatomon and Biyomon were waiting in the room, the different outfits that had been stored on their person spread over the beds. Renamon added what she had been carrying to the mix and allowed them to select. After five minutes, they agreed on a pink and black corset and panties that was in the ad. Renamon dressed herself and, after having Biyomon and Gatomon make sure the other two males were asleep, departed for Adam’s room. She entered stealthily and lay herself across his bed in a rather seductive position. She then stared at the door to the bathroom and waited for it to open.

Adam stepped out of the bathroom sporting grey and red pajama pants. He was shocked to see that the lights were out.

“That’s weird,” he mumbled audibly, “I could’ve sworn I left them on.”

He blindly stumbled along the wall until he reached the light switches. He found the dimmer slider and slowly pushed it halfway up. Once he regained sight he turned to face his dresser. His head ratcheted back towards his bed as he passed it, and he became aware of his visitor. Renamon was sprawled graciously across his bedspread, wearing a black corset with pink accents and black panties with pink lace. His head tilted to the side as she rose to her knees and slowly slid off the bed. She sauntered over to him, swinging her hips as she did, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Well?” she asked, “What do you think?”

She blinked slowly as she waited for Adam’s response.

“Damn,” he said, still staring straight ahead. He snapped back into reality and began to look Renamon up and down. She regained attention to her question by locking him in a long kiss. When she broke, he had a response immediately.

His hands slid down to her waist as she rubbed her head against his neck. He then lifted her up and placed his hands on her firm, round ass, supporting her in midair. He stared up at her, spying her breasts beneath the tuft of fur on her chest. He walked towards the bed and laid her down upon it, stroking her left thigh gently.

“You look amazing,” he said, she reached up and pulled him down on top of her, locking lips once again. They lay there for a minute before she broke it.

“And you don’t look half bad yourself,” she said, pulling at the drawstring of his pants. She soon removed the knot and slipped her fingers into the waist band. His pants soon fell to the ground, revealing the piece of flesh that Renamon had enjoyed several nights before. Lightning fast, she slid out from under him and repositioned herself on top she sat on his chest, facing away from him.

“Hello there,” she said, bending down to fondle Adam’s manhood. Adam’s hands instinctively raised themselves to the waist of her panties, pulling them down and off. He inserted his face into her groin just as she placed her tongue onto him. She gasped at the sudden administration of pleasure that Adam’s mouth and tongue were providing. She began to lick his shaft repeatedly, coating it in a war layer of saliva before rubbing it. It grew to its full length, just over ten inches, and stood straight up. She placed the head in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, moaning as she experienced the full effects of Adam’s oral orifice. She soon came, releasing her juice over Adam’s nose and chin. She removed herself from Adam’s crotch and spun around to face him. She leaned in and began to lick Adam’s face clean. When she finished, she sat back, placing her ass on Adam’ stomach, looking down at him. He reached up and placed his hands on her breasts and began to give them a massage.

“Oh…” she moaned as she closed her eyes, tail rising into the air. Adam continued to squeeze and rub he tits until her nipples here hard and pronounced. He gave them both a light pinch, eliciting a small gasp from the digi-fox. He quickly moved to his knees, bringing Renamon down beneath him. He placed a pillow beneath her head as she stared up at him. He carefully pulled the tie to her corset loose and removed from her stomach. He placed his hands on her stomach and began to caress it softly. Her fur was softer than anything he had felt in his life. His hands slowly made their way down to her hips as he positioned himself between her thighs. He moved his cock down and placed on her clit. He looked up to her eyes for consent, but instead of receiving it, she grabbed hold of his shaft and began to push him into her. She moaned as Adam took over, slowly sliding his tool in and out of her moist cunt. Her back arched as he thrust away, picking up speed. She moaned and whimpered, his thick cock striking her g-spot with every move. She came again. And again. The fur on her inner thighs was soaked in her own liquid and sweat. Adam continued to pound into her increasing speed ever further, giving her the ultimate pleasure. She practically screamed as he continued, muffling her cries with the pillow Adam provided. Adam’s penis twitched once, signaling him to pull out. He removed himself just in time, spraying his seed over her stomach and thighs.

“I love you,” he said, gazing down at her, smiling.

She responded by sitting up and licking his nose playfully.

“I love you, too,” she said. Adam laid back and Renamon joined him. She rolled over onto her side and Adam turned with her. He draped his arm over her stomach as she fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty! That one turned out great! In my opinion, that is. Expect Part 8 by Monday.

Let me know what you guys thought of this and my entire story so far!

Please Comment!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!

Messages In This Thread
Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-21-2010, 01:11 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-22-2010, 11:15 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-23-2010, 10:53 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 04-23-2010, 12:14 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-27-2010, 10:39 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 04-28-2010, 05:19 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-28-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-29-2010, 09:27 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 05-01-2010, 12:33 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 05-01-2010, 10:17 PM