Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
With a loud moan, Kiva shot a huge amount of seed into Lucy, filling her with his seed so she could bear his child. He allowed his cock to stay within her body, before pulling out and looking at May. "Now you."

With that, he pushed May on her back, and began to fuck her on the ground, the woman screaming as her pussy was fucked by his large cock.

"Tell me, do you think I just randomly chose this land to conquer?! The peasents suffered under Mar's rule! They were in pain! I saved them, and now they worship me for it! I am their hero. You...You're just a knight of their false king, but I can make you so much more...I can make you....a princess."

--------------

"Awww....Poor baby. Go ahead. You may cry all you want," Mai said, as though a mother was speaking to a baby. "I'm here. I'll always be here. You, me, and the Queen will be together until the end of time!" she promised.

May nodded, and began to lick and kiss Mindy's pussy. She had licked her many times, so she knew all the spots that would turn his mighty lover, into a sex-craving slut for her. She began to push in two fingers, as her tongue licked her clit and sucked on it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 04-22-2010, 11:41 AM