Join our server on Discord

Dua's Lemon
Hey guys,

Here is part six of my lemon. At the moment I’m typing this intro, I have no idea what is going to happen. But hopefully it turns out good and inspires a few of you to COMMENT! Even a simple “good” or a “this sucked” is fine with me. Anyway, please enjoy part six. Part 1-5 was in that super long post above this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was six o’clock at night when Adam, Yuriko, and Nikolas started eating. They sat around the living room with the digimon, enjoying conversation.

“So,” Yuriko said, taking a bite of pizza, “I bet your wondering why we were looking for you anyways.”

“You were looking for me?” he asked, wiping spilt ranch off the couch, “Why?”

“Cause you’re a tamer,” responded Nikolas, as though it was obvious, “And we had to get you before NeoDevimon.”

“Who?”

“NeoDevimon, this evil guy in the digital world,” Nikolas started. He swallowed his food but Yuriko was continuing.

“Been hunting us for years,”

“Since we were ten,”

“So we figured we should take him down,”

“Before he got us,”

“So we sent a guy on the inside,”

“Matadormon,”

“To gain his trust,”

“But he got caught,”

“And he’s in captivity,”

“In his fortress,”

“So we decided to find more tamers,”

“And build up an army,”

“Before he found them and took ’em out,”

“So we found you,”

They finally looked at Adam, who was holding his temples.

“Please stop talking in unison; you’re giving me a headache,”

Nikolas and Yuriko laughed. Adam put the remainder of his pizza in his mouth and stood up.

“I think I’m gonna check my e-mail,” he said, stretching. He turned towards his computer and noticed that the screen was bright blue. He sprinted towards it and threw himself down in the chair.

“What’s this!?” he said, digimon and humans beginning to gather around.

“Oh, shit,” Nikolas whispered, “Rea is in the digital world,”

“So what? I say we turn off the computer and let the ice-heart find her own way home. All in favor?” Adam asked turning towards the others. He got instant responses from Hawkmon, Flamedramon and Renamon, but no others raised their hands. He turned around disappointed.

“I suppose you two could go in and get her,” he said, choking on the words.

“Very well, do you mind if we borrow some weapons?” Yuriko said, gesturing towards the training room. Adam agreed and Nikolas went off to collect.

“Are you three coming with us?” Nikolas asked, looking at Biyomon, Gatomon and Renamon. The three declined, as Renamon’s ankle still wasn’t at its best, Biyomon had a sprained wing from being held up by it when she passed out, and Gatomon’s arm was still healing. Yuriko returned carrying knives and three-section-staffs for him and Nikolas. They stood in front of the computer, holding up their digivices (black and white). Soon, the room was lit by a blinding flash and they were gone.

Digital world
NeoDevimon’s fortress

Rea strolled casually through the halls of the fortress, digimon stepping out of her way as she came. She was en route to the main hall where she knew NeoDevimon would be. She kept walking until she stood before the large double doors that she sought. She pushed them open and stormed inside. NeoDevimon was sitting calmly at a table, enjoying his meal. She stepped up and knocked the plate aside, scattering its contents to the floor.

“I wasn’t finished with that,” he said, still holding his knife and fork.

“We have bigger problems,” Rea said, “There are three of them now.”

“Oooh, three. I’m terrified,” the digi-devil responded, his voice dripping in sarcasm, “Now I only have them outnumbered a million to one.”

He lifted his pale grey arm and touched a bell on the other side of the room. Instantly, a waiter approached him with a large tray of assorted cakes and pastries. Once the waiter had left, he continued.

“Let’s face it. It will take years for them to amass the power to assault me. So relax,” He wrapped a large arm around her and lifted her onto the table, “I’m about to have dessert. Pastry?”

Rea took the small cake she was offered and bit off a corner of it.

“Ugh,” she said, grimacing.

“No good?” NeoDevimon inquired, removing his mask as to take a bite of his own cake. Rea shook her head.

“No. It’s fine,” she said, “I was just thinking of that bitch that I have to pretend to be partners with. She was acting terribly at that guy’s house.”

NeoDevimon dropped his cake.

“What house?” he asked, leaning forward.

“The new tamer’s house,”

“Did he have a computer?”

“Yeah, why…Oh!”

“Yes,” NeoDevimon said, “we can send a fake distress e-mail to him through your digivice. They will come rushing in and we can eliminate them. This removes the threat altogether! This is exciting! More excited then I have felt in years! I could just…”

He leaned forward and kissed Rea. She reeled back for a split second, but then moved in and returned it. They viciously made out for several minutes, until Rea had to emerge for air. She pulled away leaving NeoDevimon looking a tad disappointed, but she hadn’t had enough either. She unzipped her jacket and threw it away, leaving only a tank top between her chest and his eyes. He reached forward with one claw and tore through the front of her shirt, her teenage breasts falling through the hole. He wrapped his long arms around her as he leaned down. She moaned and arched her head back as his lips closed around her nipple. His tongue flicked back and forward over it for the longest time, making both of them go hard. She leaned back and accidently placed her hand in the dessert tray, instantly covering it with frosting. She lifted her hand and began to suck the cream off her fingers one at a time. When NeoDevimon caught sight of this, he removed his mouth from her breast and stood up.

“Ooh, what now?” she asked, blinking seductively. NeoDevimon unclasped his armored pants and removed them, exposing his naked groin to Rea. She spun on the table and lay down so her head was hanging off the edge, upside down. NeoDevimon approached and placed his head on her mouth. She opened her mouth and began to suck the demon’s dick. He thrust into her as her tongue swirled around; his cock going deep into her throat and pulling back out. After fifteen minutes of this treatment, she closed her mouth and spun back around. She slowly removed her tight, leather pants and dropped them to the floor. NeoDevimon became harder at the sight of her near naked body. She saw this and turned around, ascending to her hands and knees. She rocked her ass tantalizingly from side to side. Suddenly, NeoDevimon stepped forward and grabbed her by the waist. She giggled as he pulled her back towards him, and smiled up at him when he placed one sharp finger into her underwear. He twitched his digit, slicing the thin cloth away, revealing her moist sex. She spread her thighs and reached forward to tug gently on his male hood. She pulled him slowly towards her lips, daring him with her eyes to enter. NeoDevimon obliged by pushing into her as hard as he could. She screamed with delight as he pounded into her time and time again. His phallus penetrated all the way into her every time, his grey balls colliding with her ass after each stroke. He stopped, his cock completely enveloped inside her and took the time to remove her shirt. She began massage her breasts as he once again began to thrust. She moaned as she reached her climax, a small puddle of her juices forming around her. At this, the digi-demon pulled all the way out of Rea’s cunt and rolled her over onto her stomach. She moaned as NeoDevimon placed his penis at the entry to her asshole and massaged her butt and thighs. Without further warning, he slowly pushed his way into her. Rea screamed in delight as he impaled her, she tightened her ass making the fit even tighter. Once he was halfway in, Rea experienced another orgasm, which only added to the pool surrounding her. He finally made it all the way in, and stopped to allow Rea to catch her breath.

“That was amazing,” she panted, turning her head towards him.

“Just you wait,” he said, a malicious look in his eye. He pulled out again and pressed back as fast as ever, pummeling through her. She screamed as he fucked her asshole. For twenty minutes this continued, until NeoDevimon’s cock began to twitch. His orgasm exploded inside her, covering the inside of her ass with cum. He came for what must have been minutes as her tight hole continuously squeezed more from him. After the event had ended, NeoDevimon pulled out and gave Rea a light spank. She moaned as she lie on the table, cum dripping from her asshole into the puddle of liquid already surrounding her. She reached down and scooped a dollop of the discharge from her ass and placed it in her mouth.

“Tasty,” she said, swallowing the glob of white, “Too bad we can’t do this more often.”

“But we can and will, Rea dear,” NeoDevimon said, replacing his pants, “You will be staying here. You will have your usual room. And I have a surprise for you. You have a new partner. He will be in your room by this evening.”

“Who is he?” she asked, sitting up slightly from her bath of love juices.

“His name is BlackKyukimon. He is very loyal and will do whatever you ask of him; my gift to you. I shall see you in the morning. Good Night.”

And with that, the digimon turned and exited the room leaving Rea to soak.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s Part Six! I have to say that now that I am done with it, it turned out rather well. Tell me what you thought of it! Please Comment!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!

Messages In This Thread
Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-21-2010, 01:11 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-22-2010, 11:15 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-23-2010, 10:53 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 04-23-2010, 12:14 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-27-2010, 10:39 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 04-28-2010, 05:19 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-28-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-29-2010, 09:27 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Adym - 05-01-2010, 12:33 PM
RE: Dua's Lemon - by Asesino - 05-01-2010, 10:17 PM