Join our server on Discord

What happened to the RPG Section? (Not Other RPG)
Resident Evil 5 and Mass Effect have taken me hostage. That summed to Zanea's Tales caretaking and studying for college, working out in the gym and spending time with my sister and some friends have really taken my free time and will to come and post. That and people take too long to reply, some bring promise by creating/joining a RPG but then kill it by leaving when their characters take on an important role. I personally hate that.

Regardless, I'm not going anywhere, Matt, and I'm always willing to help with an RP that, of course, I've to like first. My and Shadow's RPs aren't dead though, they just had a decline in activity but we still keep them alive even with two players each, that's our level of great experience ;D

Still, since I'm tied up and *Being pointed at by Chris Redfield while being kept down by asari quadruplets* I can't speak of anything related to video-games no longer, I'm in top physical and mental shape and there's nothing wrong with- what the hell, man? That writing sucks. *Static*

-Anyway, create your own RPGs, dude. I'm sure they'll get attention, if I like them, I'll also join, and I'm not known for leaving after joining, so I'll help so long as you put the same responsbility for it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to the RPG Section? (Not Other RPG) - by DragonMasterX - 04-20-2010, 04:19 PM